By: Nadine El Shawatfy
The path to a fit life for sure starts with a healthy diet. One big misconception with healthy lifestyles is that people forget the “lifestyle” part, thinking it’s a diet or a method to reach some goal and then stop. The truth is; healthy lifestyles, you guessed it, are for life! The problem most people face when trying to pursue this rewarding way of life is that they find it really hard to find completely healthy food to eat in and out of their houses. Furthermore, we compiled a list of 5 totally healthy but not at all boring breakfast ideas from the food blog @Whatthebellyloves on instagram, to motivate you to start implementing them in your new and improved healthy lifestyle!
Contents: Feta toast topped with olives, almonds, walnuts, pistachios and chia seeds.
Contents: brown toast, Sautéed apples, labneh.
- In a small skillet, melt ½ a tbsp of butter over medium heat.
- Arrange the apple slices in the hot pan.
- Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon.
- Gently stir and sauté the apples for a few minutes then add 1 tbsp of honey.
- Continue to stir for approximately 10 minutes.
- Next on the list is a new way to implement kiwi into your diet because kiwi straight up is just boriiiiing!
Contents: brown toast, labneh, slices of kiwi topped with crunchy walnuts with a drizzle of honey!
- What better way to eat peanut butter than with fruit? This toast combines fresh strawberries with the very delicious peanut butter.
Contents: Peanut butter, slices of strawberries, topped with a bit of pistachios and a drizzle of honey for extra flavor.
Contents: 4 quarters of Egyptian baladi bread
First quarter: a spread of labneh topped with slices of strawberries and a drizzle of honey
Second quarter: a spread of feta cheese with slices of a boiled egg and a sprinkle of black pepper.
Third quarter: a spread of labneh topped with fresh pomegranate and walnuts and a drizzle of honey.
Fourth quarter: a spread of feta cheese topped with arugula and a sliced egg with a sprinkle of pepper.
These 5 meals look too appetizing for you to not start trying them without any feeling of guilt! For more healthy meal ideas and not just breakfast ones, make sure to follow @Whatthebellyloves on Instagram for an up to date, daily blog full of healthy choices and motivation.