By Ahmed Eid
If you ever said, “I don’t have anytime to go to the gym!” we have your best solution to overcome it.
First of all, you can have your own gym, and you don’t need to even leave your home. Here’s what you’ll need:
Choose a good zone at your home that have a good amount of air entering it. This area should be about 3 meters by 4 meters so that you can move free in all workouts. Tip: It is better to stand infront of the TV so you can workout while watching a movie! Another tip: create a workout playlist, and choose it well. Trust us, it makes a huge difference!
Now for the actual workout:
Start your workout time with stretching all your body dynamically.
- Run in place for 5-10 minutes
- Do some cardio variations (High knees, jumping jacks, leg switches, butt kicks, or power jumps) for 30 seconds. Rest for 30 seconds rest after, then repeat for 3-4 sets.
- Do some body weight exercises (Squats, lunges, pushups, jumping squats, or side lunges ) for 12 reps, 3-4 sets.
- Do some core and abs exercises (Crunches, sit-ups, flutter kicks, leg raises, Russian twists, low plank, high plank, or side plank ) for 15 reps in 3-4 sets.
- Cool down: Do step ups or run in place slowly for 5 minutes
- Stretch all your body statically
You see how easy it is! You only need 45-60 minutes daily to do this. Your body is your best investment, so don’t waste your time, use it right! You don’t need to go to a gym… just stay at home and workout!